Updated: Mar 8
B2C e-commerce client who sells artisanal clothing with over 46k followers on Instagram (today, Oct. 29th, 2022).
The client needed to hire someone to:
- Manage his brand's Instagram page;
- Create a content calendar (editorial calendar) and content around the company's core values and products;
- Take care of the community (answering direct messages and comments);
- Reaching out to and keeping a good relationship with influencers.
Without a qualified professional, brands fail to build and monetize their audience.
Poor quality content also hinders page conversions.
Bad social media management can cost brands up to 50% of their sales.
We decided to focus on a few things:
- The content quality (sharing beautiful cultural pictures with thoughtful captions);
- Create high-quality product pictures;
- Use tools that allow us to monitor multiple social media inboxes and comments sections in one place;
- Use tools that help us determine what are the best-performing posts and optimal times;
- Use content calendars (editorial calendars) to keep track of posts insights (like reach and engagement);
- Use influencer sheets to keep track of partnerships and follow up with them to ensure we get shoutouts.
Among other tactics.
Results & Benefits
We've been working together for two years, and below I've included a screenshot I took the last time I checked our Shopify traffic insights (our e-commerce is hosted there).